Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Definition of me.

My name is Becky Bain -born in 1984.  I'm terrible at grammer and punctuation and try my best to spell everything correct even if that means I have to google the proper spelling. I am often too nice or honest, never at the same time. I talk about things people would rather not hear and I don't care.

I love being crafty but I usually start something and lose interest in it quickly or never finish what I started. Some of those crafts being: crochetting, scrapbooking, and making bows. I also sell Scentsy which I'm addicted to! It makes your entire house smell delcious and is super reasonable! You know you want some. ;)

I'm a stay at home mom to my three wild kids -Evyn(7), Rachel(5), & Leo(1). They consume just about each and every minute of my day and I could care less. Spending time away from them is foreign, it makes me uncomfortable, and all I can do is talk about them when they're gone.

I've been dating Scott since 2008. He has two beautiful girls, J. & B. Yes that's a total of five between the two of us. We might as well go for another boy so we can become the Brady Bunch.

I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease a few months after Evyn was born. It sucks, I hate it, and wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy. There's nothing I can do about it but suck it up and deal with it day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment