Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Confessional

I'm not the type of person who likes to open up and share any personal information, whether it's good or bad. I'm a very secretive person. So, we'll see how this goes. :/

1. I am the biggest clutz and I'm prone to do ridiculously stupid things. For instance; while jumping on a trampoline when I was in my early teens, I managed to bite a hole almost all the way through my tongue. I was completely terrified -blood was gushy out of it and as you can imagine it was a pretty nasty sight.

2. I am quite picky when it comes to food, especially the way my sandwiches are made. If they're not made correctly, I refuse to eat them.

3. I've never officially broken a bone... only my nose. While a youngster I decided it was a GREAT idea to get on a broom and go down my grandmother's stairs. What a stupid idea. I now have to deal with a messed up nose that I can't breathe out of one side because I refuse to go to a doctor to see about getting it fixed.

4. I am an avid nail bitter. I have tried multiple approches in order to quit with all ending in failure. I have managed to grow them out a few times but ended up biting them off. Beautiful nails just aren't in my future.

5. I am an awesome cook but I can't bake for the life of me. For my son's 8th birthday in March, I've decided that I'm going to "try" to make him a cake. I'm going to do a test run in Feb. to make sure I don't completely screw it up. So, any of you who are awesome bakers, please feel free to share any tips!!!

Be sure to link up!

Linking up with:

Three in Three

2 comments:

  1. Oh. my. gosh. That sounds so painful. Both the nose thing and the tongue thing.
    Ah. My body hurts just thinking about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I got my tongue pierced once, and I only did it because I was completely plastered. Otherwise, anything having to do with injury to the tongue almost makes me pass out! Seriously! Just THINKING about the process of getting a tongue piercing makes me weak. I'm such a baby about the weirdest things.

    ReplyDelete